Paul A Watler Machinery Movements has over 40 years experience in road haulage and has a wide range of vehicles for transporting all types of machines anywhere in the UK and Europe .
All our drivers are fully trained and licensed to drive the vehicles and cranes and trained to high standards in loading, sheeting and transporting of all types of machines.
First we have the small 4 wheeled Daff 11 toner with a rear mount crane, that can be fitted with a 10 ton draw-bar trailer, this gives us the flexibility to move machines from places with restricted access. This small lorry gives good fuel consumption to allow us to be very competitive in the small end of the market, this also allows us to be more competitive with Cross Chanel movements as the shipping charges are a lot lower than a standard lorry.
Next we have the 6 wheeled Volvo FM12, 26ton ridged with a rear mount crane capable of lifting 9 tonnes and can be coupled with our new 25 ton Chieftain low loader drawbar trailer. This Vehicle gives us the capability to carry machines of the 3 to 9 ton range and with the chieftain trailer it allows us to have a total carrying capacity of 25 tonnes and carry large volumes of machines
Then we have the 8 wheeled ERF EC11, 32ton ridged with a rear mount Fassi capable of lifting 18 Tonnes and with a floor space of 27ft.
The latest addition to our fleet
Now we have the new addition to the fleet, The Flagship! A Scania 124G T-Cab Tractor unit with a Nooteboom Trombone low loader trailer fitted with a rear mount crane. This Vehicle was specially designed for transporting Tall, Long or Heavy machines. The trailer is a trombone so it will open up to carry long items up to 50 feet long.
Our specialist fleet of lorries and forklift trucks enable us to move all types of machines in a professional manner at competitive prices.
YOUR PARTNER FOR A SUCCESSFUL MOVE
These are just some of our facilities and services…
* Compact truck/trailer combinations for movements in tight urban or rural locations.
* Two, Three and four axle rigid trucks with Fassi hydraulic crane capacity up to 60tonne/metres, together with low bed trailers. Up to 44tonne GTW capacity.
* Larger, maximum weight articulated tractor/low bed trailer combinations to speed up logistics over longer distances.
* ‘Versalift’ specialist forklift trucks and mobile cranes for both indoor and exterior site conditions. Low emissions LPG or spark-free units available if required.
* Short or longterm storage facilities. Assistance or complete project management of on-going shipping requirements. Within the UK, the EU, or on a global basis.
* Loading, packing and storage of shipping containers and delivery to port of departure as required. Air freight consignments – collection and delivery – also arranged.
* Ability to work within urban Low Emmission Zones, or environmentally sensitive areas where noise and dust emissions or general disruption to neighbours may be critical.
* An ethical approach to our businesss means you can feel confident that local by-laws, environmental and health & safety regulations are complied with.
Our staff are highly trained and experienced in the safe moving of all machinery through out the industry.
We are CNC Specialists and have vast experience in moving every type of machines, from engineering machines and sheet metal machines to injection moulding machines, woodworking machines and catering machines, including Press Brakes, Guillotines, Turret Punches, Power Presses, Hydraulic Presses, Laser Cutters, CNC Routers, Water Jets ect.
As well as moving all the conventional machine tools over the years we have kept up with the fast changing industry and become CNC Machine tool specialists. We still move every type of Machine Tool from a conventional Lathe, Grinder and Mills to the latest Machining Centres, CNC Lathes and Gear Cutting Machines.